Adult volunteer enquiry
Interested in Volunteering for Girlguiding Devon?
You don't need to have been in Girlguiding before, and you don't have to have loads of spare time but as an adult you do have many skills and interests that you can share is young people. Click here to find out what roles are available in Girlguiding
How will you benefit from being a volunteer?
- You will meet new friends living near you
- You can take a break from your everyday routine
- Share your skills or specialism
- You will make a difference to the lives of girls in your community
- You will spend time laughing, playing and being inspired by incredible girls and young women
- You will build skills for life - working with young people and other volunteers help develop valuable, transferable skills like event planning, time management, leadership skills and budgeting
See what other volunteers think about joining Girlguiding! Click here
Then follow the link to see what comes next and register your interest, https://www.girlguiding.org.uk/get-involved/become-a-volunteer/register-...
What comes next after you register your interest? Go to https://www.girlguiding.org.uk/get-involved/become-a-volunteer/getting-s...